Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies

Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies

Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies

Directions

Mealthy Tip

Add chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans to the dough for some extra crunch and protein.

Try different mix-ins besides the chocolate chips! White chocolate chips and dried cranberries are a festive version for the holiday season. Raisins and pecans are a good fall flavor combination. Butterscotch chips or peanut butter chips are always a favorite.

For more Air Fryer recipes, you might enjoy:

Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries

Air Fryer Bacon

Air Fryer Kale Chips

Nutrition Facts

Per Serving: 268 calories; 15g fat; 34.0g carbohydrates; 3g protein; 57mg cholesterol; 117mg sodium.

Full nutrition

Amount Per Serving
Calories 268 Calories from Fat131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 22%
Saturated Fat9g 43%
Trans Fat0.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.7g
Monounsaturated Fat4.5g
Cholesterol 57mg 19%
Sodium 117mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 34.0g 11%
Dietary Fiber1g 6%
Sugars20.4g
Protein 3g
Vitamin A6% Vitamin C0%
Calcium2% Iron8%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:

Calories: 2,000 2,500
Total Fat Less than 65g 80g
Saturated Fat Less than 20g 25g
Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300 mg
Sodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g
Dietary Fiber 25g 30g

Calories per gram:

Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4

Reviews

What others are saying

Image of Eddie Luciano

Eddie Luciano says:

I was a skeptic at first, but these cookies turned out great. I made the mistake of trying to eat it while it was still hot and it fell apart. Letting the cookies cool completely is definitely the key to success. I love the small batch it makes so I don't have to have a ton of left over dough sitting in the fridge.

Image of Brooke Prater

Brooke Prater says:

I have a cookie recipe that I use for baking and I tried that in my air fryer and it was a disaster. Naturally I was a skeptic when it came to this recipe, but this actually came out really good. The dough looks a little weird, but the cookies came out fab. So chocolatey and perfect texture and crisp.

Image of Karla Rodriguez

Karla Rodriguez says:

These cookies are amazing! I had to substitute bread flour for all-purpose flour and they still came out slightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. However, I had to bake them for 8 minutes. This recipe is a keeper! Previously, I had tried making cookies in the AF and they came out dry. These were moist and delicious! 5 stars!

Image of Laila Jue

Laila Jue says:

I have tried this I followed every single step. They turned out So Good. But My suggestion, maybe need to lower down the amount of sweetness. coz those sugar are too sweet.

Image of Ellie Barclay

Ellie Barclay says:

These cookies came out great! They were easy to make and were perfect after 6 minutes. You do need to let them cool, though, as they fall apart if you eat them too soon.

Image of Karen Kimberly

Karen Kimberly says:

Omg! This recipe sucks!! I gave it to my kids and all they said was MOM GET OUT OF MY ROOM IM PLAYING FORTNIT LIKE I demand a refund!!! Let me speak to your manager😡😡😡🤬Martha told me to live a healthier life style LIKE WHAT EVEN IS THAT!?! SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Image of Carrie Lundy

Carrie Lundy says:

I did add chopped walnuts as they had suggested AND added less sugar per another review, but when I took the cookies out they were still shaped in balls just like when I had put them in! I just flattened them a little with a fork while still hot to make them look more like regular cookies. They were delicious though! Just the right amount of crispy and chewy. SUGAR ALERT! Even though I reduced the amount of sugar, they were still too sweet IMO even before adding the chocolate chips. Next time I may try omitting the white sugar altogether and still using a scant 1/3 cup of brown.

Image of Gary Hairlson

Gary Hairlson says:

I agree that the recipe could stand to cut back on the sugar. I also had to flatten the cookies down during the cooking process because they were not flatting on their own. The next batch I will pre-flatten them because the appearance was messed up from flatting while they were still cooking. Other than that, I love the small batch recipe.

Image of Paul Kostandin

Paul Kostandin says:

I love baking in my air fryer, it makes making cookies a snap and I get the added benefit of a convection fan too! I loved this recipe but maybe that's because I'm a sugar fiend, thank you for sharing!

Image of Stephanie Paul

Stephanie Paul says:

Awesome recipe for my 1st ever air fryer batch of chocolate chip cookies. I changed the flour to 1/3 c. AP and 1/3 whole wheat. Therefore, had to add Greek Yogurt so the dough wasn't so crumbly! I also reduced the chocolate chips to a heaping 1/3 c. I'll be reducing it to an even 1/3 c. next batch. TY for a successful bake!

Image of Kimberly Gaither

Kimberly Gaither says:

This was a great recipe...I used the recommended temperature in the recipe, but I did have to tweak the time and the recipe itself...the first time I made the cookies, I followed the recipe exactly, and the cookies came out like the recipe photo, but they seemed a tad under done in the middle, and I could tell why so many people said they were too sweet...soooo, with the 2nd batch, I cut the chocolate chips down to 1/3 c and added about 2 tsp more flour to tighten up the dough...it was just the right adjustment; the cookies came out fantastic! scooped the dough with a small cookie scoop, then I rolled it into a ball and flattened it out once I put it into the air fryer; I lined the air fryer with foil and I got about a dozen 2" cookies out of the 6 serving recipe